Are you unhappy with the work you are doing but baffled what would make you happy?
Can you imagine the kind of work that excites you? Where you can use your gifts and talents? A place where you are helping others in just the right way?
My name is Patricia Rawson and I developed Finding Work That Matters for people like you. People who know they were meant to make a difference. Trailblazers.
What I know is that you can have the kind of work where you are invigorated every day. To find that kind of work is not an easy undertaking. If it was, you would have done it already.
I can help! What I have built is a tried-and-tested model that allows you to hone in on work that makes you excited to get out of bed in the morning. I have seen the discovery process in action. I have been fortunate to see hundreds of people find their spark that transforms their lives.
Finding Work That Matters is the place where you find the work that makes you come alive!
What I bring:
- Designer of Finding Work That Matters. To find out more about the programs, check it out here.
- Over 20 years' experience working with people to find their right fit.
- The creator and facilitator of an often-wait-listed career exploration workshop.
- The author of the eBook - 10 Things to Do Right Now When You Are Unhappy at Work. You can sign up for a free copy here.
- I am a Certified Career Development Practitioner.
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- Strong® Interest Inventory certified
The Big Leap
A little bit about some of my leap taking:
- Quit my job, moved to a new city and started all over again - 3 times, once with teenagers
- Inched my way down a mountainside in the dark on a path that was about 2 feet wide with a drop off on one side
- Homeschooled 2 children while single parenting
Other places you can find me on the web
Here are articles I wrote:
Other facets about me:
I was born in Northern Manitoba and now live on the west coast where I have easy access to whales, tides and the sea. What I love is writing, traveling and writing about traveling, discovering new places and people, finding out how things work, and learning something new - which I try to do every day.
If you have any questions, contact me here.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world really needs is more people who have come alive." Howard Thurman
Welcome to Finding Work That Matters!