Are you ready to take your work up to the next level?
This is your personal invitation for Put Your Strengths to Work!
This 3-session program is all about discovering your STRENGTHS.
Strengths are all about the core of who you are - the most interesting aspects of you! When you do work based on your strengths, this is where you:
- grow the most
- learn the most
- offer your best because it is all about your gifts and talents
- make the biggest difference
What is included in the program?
- discover what strengths really are - they are not necessarily what you are good at.
- explore your own strengths through self reflection and guided questions
- find your strengths through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, a personal inventory based on the work of Carl Jung. It is used all over the world to help people understand themselves, how they relate in the world and what careers are a good fit.
- a MBTI report that shows the results of your assessment
- 3 live sessions where you can get personal attention and plenty of time for questions and answers
When is it happening?
The program is being launched on November 18, 2017. It is being hosted for 3 consecutive weeks. If you can't make it to the live sessions, let me know and we can make other arrangements.
What is the cost?
The total cost of the program including your MBTI report is $247.00.
Sign up by November 4, 2017 to receive this special introductory offer!
How do you sign up?
If you are ready to level up your work life, sign up by emailing me here. I will send you all the information that you need to know to start.
Here's what people say about working with me:
"I had never understood why I struggled to find work that suited me. Having always excelled in my work roles, what I lacked was engagement and passion in them. When Patricia presented material on the role of strengths in work, I knew that I needed to explore this as being the missing piece."
"The work we did, over the subsequent weeks, helped me to realize and organize important issues such as: strengths, values and personality type. It has helped me find new passions and given me guidance to turn these new ideas into realities."
Patricia is an outstanding career coach. She approaches her work in a very wise and empathetic manner. In our sessions, Patricia had great instincts. While she had set out a program that we followed, she also used what came up in our sessions to delve more deeply.
If you have any questions, would like more information or have a free consultation, you can contact me here
Remember: Sign up by November 4, 2017 to take advantage of this exclusive offer!